There is a market demand for each piece of equipment. The same is true for cold welding machines and argon welding machines. In the thin plate welding and welding repair industry, market demand determines which welding machine to choose;
First, argon arc welding
1. TIG welding can only weld more than 1.0 wire, the accuracy of welding repair is not high;
2. The temperature of argon arc welding is relatively high, which is easy to discolor and deform;
3. Large argon arc welding scars cause large damage to the mold;
4. After argon arc welding and repairing the mold, it can not be processed on the machine tool, so it can only be handled manually, such as file cutting, oil and petroleum, welding scars.
5. After TIG welding, heat treatment is needed, otherwise it will affect the service life of the product.
Second, cold welding machine
1. The cold welding machine has achieved laser welding and welding repair accuracy;
2. The cold welding machine can accurately set the output current and welding repair time without discoloration or deformation;
3. Cold welding machine has less welding scars and less damage to the mold;
4. Cold welding machine can be machined after welding repair;
5. The cold welding machine does not require heat treatment after welding, and will not affect the service life of the product.